Welcome to ClubRunner's BlogSpot
Also, you can initiate discussions and share information among fellow ClubRunner users.
Your feedback is always welcome and necessary to help us make ClubRunner better. We want to know what you like, what you don't and what's on your wish list. Please let us know how we can enhance our service.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Final Zones 31-32 forum & Institute
- September 8-10 in Niagara Falls, ON
Rotary Roundup 2009: Zones 30 & 31 Institute
- September 10-13 in Tulsa, OK
Rotary Institute 2009 (Zones 25/26)
- September 28 - October 4 in Oklahoma City, OK
Urban Zone Institute (Zones 28-29)
- October 6 - 10 in Minneapolis, MN
Hope to see you there!
#6: Integrate an online payment option on your site. Collect donations, member dues or other types of funds at a click of a button! If you already have an account with PayPal, you can easily add this widget to your site. If you don’t already have one, setting one up is free and easy. Below are the instructions so you can set this up:
- Once logged into your PayPal account, to create a button on PayPal, click on the Merchant Tools tab, and then click on “Buy Now Buttons” under the Key Features section. You will be prompted for the information you wish to collect.
- Once this is completed, copy the HTML code that is produced
- To insert this button into ClubRunner, paste the copied code into a homepage story, event details page, or site page using the plain text editor or HTML mode.
- Once you save this page, the button will appear on the page alongside your text and you’re ready to accept online payments.
For more detailed help on using PayPal, click here.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
For more information about this new offering, visit ClubRunner's official website.
- Choose a preferred address, email and preferred nickname to be displayed in the member directory
- Monitor when changes were last made
- View attendance reports
- View member designations and committees
- See list of club events and add them to your personal online calendar
- Set and monitor a secured password to access your club’s site
To learn more about this new release, visit ClubRunner's official website
|Weakest||Less than 6 characters (not allowed)|
|Weak||At least 6 characters|
|Medium||At least 6 characters, at least 1 number|
|Strong||At least 6 characters, at least 1 number, mix upper and lowercase|
|Strongest||At least 6 characters, at least 1 number, mix upper and lowercase, at least 1 special character|
- The system will not allow you to save a password of “Weakest” strength.
- Although a password strength of “Weak” is currently allowed, we strongly recommend a password strength of “Medium” or more.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
How you may ask? You can have your subscription paid for by online sponsors! On the right hand side of your site, there’s an opportunity for you to have various sponsors links posted. The choice is yours as to how much you charge based quantity, duration of posting and size. To view sample advertisements, visit the official ClubRunner site (link to live site pages).
*Subsidize your annual ClubRunner subscription fee by charging a fee for advertising and sponsorships on your club or district site.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Ask today how you can learn more about this product and start managing your events with ease online!
Friday, July 3, 2009
If your district has already initiated this transfer, you will no longer see this command on your club site as it will have already been transitioned.
Our booth was always busy and we had the chance to meet with some of our existing customers and potential ones from various countries around the world.