Welcome to ClubRunner's BlogSpot
Also, you can initiate discussions and share information among fellow ClubRunner users.
Your feedback is always welcome and necessary to help us make ClubRunner better. We want to know what you like, what you don't and what's on your wish list. Please let us know how we can enhance our service.
Friday, May 21, 2010
The Rotary International convention is just around the corner on June 19 - 23 and ClubRunner will be there! If you are planning to attend, be sure to drop by the ClubRunner display at Booth 1000.
There’ll be lots to see and do and prizes to win. Join in the fun and celebrate this annual gathering of Rotarians! For more details and to provide feedback, visit the RI Convention 2010 - Montreal page!
Not only can clubs track payments and debit/credit adjustments, but now you can specify more details about the payment terms and conditions, and due date for payments. Also, when posting a payment, you can now specify your own transaction date (to accommodate previously received payments) instead of defaulting to the date the information is entered. This will provide more insight for when payments are received.
Coming soon: manual credit card payments will be able to be processed by club treasurers. Stay tuned for more details.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Having a web presence for your club has many benefits, both for the club itself and its members. As many businesses are moving to online options to promote their products and services, why not provide a platform for promotion and public relations. Adding a sponsorship ad to your site is simple. To start adding sponsors, follow these steps once logged in*:
1. Once you have logged in, click on Website Sponsorship Area under the For Administrators heading.
2. Click on Add New Sponsorship.
3. Type in an email address or URL if you want the sponsorship ad to become a link.
4. Select Text for a text sponsor, or Image for an image.
5. Type in the text for a text sponsor.
6. Click the Browse... button and locate the image for an image sponsor.
7. Type in a Start Date and End Date
8. Decide on where you wish this ad to appear. You can choose to show on any of the following: Home page, Secondary pages and eBulletin.
9. Click on Save
*Please note that only Site Administrators have access to this feature.
Clubs typically charge anywhere from $50 to $250 for annual sponsorships, and this depends on the size of your club as well as the friends distribution list. Don’t forget to upload your own sponsoring guide so that interested parties can find out your club’s policies and get in touch with your club if interested. You can upload this file under the For Administrators section, by clicking on Website Sponsoring Guide.
For more information about ClubRunner visit our official website or contact a member of the ClubRunner team.
Friday, May 7, 2010
ClubRunner’s Website Manager Module allows you to quickly update your content without any difficulty. The WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) editor allows you to either type or paste in content and format it just as you would using Microsoft Word. No longer is there a need to have a technical background in order to publish and maintain a website.
Find out for yourself how easy it is with a free trial today!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
ClubRunner has revamped the Champion Program and has wonderful opportunities for VIP and power users of ClubRunner.
Are you someone who is…
- Interested in new technology and ways of communicating?
- A person of influence within your club (power user)?
- Not afraid to help out others?
- Able and willing to pro-actively voice your suggestions and opinions?
- Interested in accessing and previewing beta releases for new features?