We're pleased to announce the release of our all-new Attendance 3.0 Module in beta! Based on the feedback we've received over the years from our Champions and Early Access Participants, we designed this new module from the ground up to cater to the unique attendance needs of each club.
Besides more advanced tracking functions, Attendance 3.0 gives you the ability to:
- Bank and track make-ups for members
- Auto-assign a makeup from the members' pool for any meetings they miss
- Add multiple makeups to make data entry even faster
- Track attendance for honorary members
- Record guests and other visitors
- Customize attendance rules based on member type (excused vs. exempt)
- View attendance history and performance in dashboard view
- Open up your own past meeting records to recalculate attendance
- and much more!
Available through the main menu on the Admin page, to navigate to the Attendance module, simply click on the Attendance 3.0 (Beta) tab on the top menu. Note that only those clubs on Version 3.0 have access to preview Attendance 3.0 and you will be able to transfer your data from the current Attendance module to Attendance 3.0 using the built-in migration tool. Refer to our knowledgebase for help articles and FAQ's to get started with using this module.