As part of our latest software update, we've released an Attendance Data Migration tool that will allow you to import your attendance from the current module to Version 3.0. Early Access Program participants can begin migrating attendance records by simply navigating to the Attendance 3.0 Dashboard, clicking on the check-boxes and selecting the data you want to transfer.
With the help of our Beta and Early Access team, we've been working hard to improve this new module by incorporating all their feedback and requests so as to cater to the custom attendance needs of each club.
The new and forthcoming Attendance 3.0 module is a far more intuitive and revamped version of what you are currently used to. Besides more advanced tracking functions, this new module will give you the ability to:
- Bank and Track make-ups for members
- Auto-assign a makeup from the members' pool for missed meetings
- Track attendance for honorary members
- Record guests and otehr visitors
- Customize attendance rules based on member type (excused vs. exempted)
- View attendance history and performance in a dashboard view
- and more!