Having a web presence for your club has many benefits, both for the club itself and its members. As many businesses are moving to online options to promote their products and services, why not provide a platform for promotion and public relations. Adding a sponsorship ad to your site is simple. To start adding sponsors, follow these steps once logged in*:
1. Once you have logged in, click on Website Sponsorship Area under the For Administrators heading.
2. Click on Add New Sponsorship.
3. Type in an email address or URL if you want the sponsorship ad to become a link.
4. Select Text for a text sponsor, or Image for an image.
5. Type in the text for a text sponsor.
6. Click the Browse... button and locate the image for an image sponsor.
7. Type in a Start Date and End Date
8. Decide on where you wish this ad to appear. You can choose to show on any of the following: Home page, Secondary pages and eBulletin.
9. Click on Save
*Please note that only Site Administrators have access to this feature.
Clubs typically charge anywhere from $50 to $250 for annual sponsorships, and this depends on the size of your club as well as the friends distribution list. Don’t forget to upload your own sponsoring guide so that interested parties can find out your club’s policies and get in touch with your club if interested. You can upload this file under the For Administrators section, by clicking on Website Sponsoring Guide.
For more information about ClubRunner visit our official website or contact a member of the ClubRunner team.